(Cisco CCNA --- (R&S
The CCNA v3 certification training includes both Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices,
Part 1 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices,
Part 2 (ICND2) courses merged into one.
Participants in this CCNA course will learn to install, configure, operate, and manage basic IPv4 / IPv6 networks.
This CCNA bootcamp on Routing & Switching course also imparts skills to configure a LAN switch and IP router, connect to WAN, and find security threats.
This CCNA training will cover in detail topics related to troubleshooting in enterprise networks and prepare candidates for the real world once they complete their CCNA certification.
After CCNA Routing & Switching (R&S) v3.0 course completion, participants will acquire key skills and knowledge to configure, operate, manage and troubleshoot a medium-sized enterprise network, including the ability to ensure security of the network.
- Introduction of Cisco & Network
- IP Address V4 & Subnetting
- Introduction of Router & Routing Protocols
- Static Routing Protocol
- Dynamic Routing Protocol
- EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, BGP
- Router Security (Access Control List)
- Introduction of IPV6 & Routing Protocols.
- NAT (Network Address Translation)
- Introduction & Configuration of Switch
- Switch Port Security, VLAN, Inter-VLAN Routing, VTP, Spanning Tree Protocol, Ether-Channel, CDP
- Introduction of WAN
- MPLS, VPN, DMVPN, QOS
- DHCP, HSRP, AAA Authentication
- Syslog, NTP, SNMP, SPAN