VMware® Infrastructure is the industry’s first full infrastructure virtualization suite that allows enterprises and small businesses alike to transform, manage and optimize their IT systems infrastructure through virtualization.
VMware Infrastructure delivers comprehensive virtualization, management, resource optimization, application availability and operational automation capabilities in an integrated offering.
- Course Introduction
- Software-Defined Data Center
- Creating Virtual Machines
- vCenter Server
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Storage
- Virtual Machine Management
- Resource Management and Monitoring
- vSphere HA and vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Host Scalability
- vSphere Update Manager and Host Maintenance
- Installing vSphere Components